Friday, July 18, 2003

Disclaimer

Elsie pointed out that some folk might think I've actually met Bela Fleck, based on the review below. Nope, didn't mean to mislead you. I was attempting a "short story as review" sort of thing, as I recall from the glory days of Rolling Stone. Regret any confusion.

Now, because I fibbed about Bela, you might think I fibbed about George Wallace, or that I invented him. George Wallace is a real person, and you can learn more about him at his on-line journal, Poetry Bay. And we really did meet at Okemah.

Here's one verification: just to my left is an autographed copy of his English/Italian collection, swimming through water, ISBN 88-88097-17-1.

Lest you confuse me with a NY Times cub reporter, from now on I will mark a work fiction when there might be any confusion.

Now that we have that out of the way, we continue with our blog, already in progress.

No comments: