Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I scored a 2

Egomaniac Test
1-5: Chin up, young man. If you think you’re ''just OK'' and ''only average,'' everyone else will, too. Find the one thing about yourself that could rock this world, and then let everyone else know about it.
Naturally, when I saw this quiz plugged on Netscape, I just had to try it out.

Funny, I always thought I was an egomaniacal ham .... But then again, most of the questions seem to have to do with physical appearance, which I've never considered my strongest suit. After all, I'm the guy who said he identified with Karloff's portrayal of the creature in "Frankenstein".

On the other hand, I am egomaniacal enough to maintain this web-log, with the vague hope and/or belief that people will find my words worthy of notice.

So, while I may not be vain about my appearance, there's a distinct possibility that I'm vain about my creative abilitites. Look at me! I'm the pseudo-Renaissance man!

No comments: