Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Paul Newman is Still HUD

In a comment on my "Fair & Balanced" entry (about 3/4 down the current page), Brother Dave cites this editorial by our hero, Paul Newman. The NY Times site requires registration, but I have yet to receive any spam from them.

Many over in the virtual Salon community have taken up the "fair & balanced" banner, apparantly on the advice of the good Dr. Omed. Many of them are including it in the title of their blog. My personal favorite is "Andrew Bayer is fairly unbalanced." Even the former Episcopalian and current Whitmanite, Christopher Key has taken up the challenge.

Many on the Poetry Espresso list are Australian. I think it was Jill who asked whether everything was "fair & balanced" over here. No, Jill, I'm afraid it's just limited to the web-logs.

“I tip my hat to the new revolution” Which begins, naturally enough, in cyberspace.

No comments: