Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Stained Glass Collaboration

In my "Free Postcard" entry for September 15, I mentioned the fact that Connie Beckers, the erstwhile Goddess of Glass, has sent an email to her customer base which links to one of my poem postcards. I have now created three postcards which use Connie's images as the "picture" side of the card.

Here's how Connie tells the story:
Here's an interesting story for ya . . . . I forwarded an e-mail about Paul Wellstone Music Day (October 25, 2003) and it eventually made it to a poet in Oklahoma who discovered my webpage from my signature on the original e-mail.   He's now using (with my permission, of course) imagery of some of my creations on his blog .... like this one.... how kewl is that?!? :-)   His poetry is wonderful and I'm honored he likes my work enough to use it with his.
Please let me know if Connie's e-mail has led you to this space.

No comments: