Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Site Visit

A number of folk have been posting pictures of where they sit when composing their blogs. Of the folk listed on the left, Dr Omed, Feral, and Augustine have accepted the challenge. I think I have posted this picture in the past, but here it is again:

My Desk
This is my desk at home. My current practice is to compose as much as possible at home, and post via e-mail. You may notice my area is almost as tidy as Dr. Omed's. Incidentally, that desk has survived a number of moves; it was obtained when I was but a sprout. In fact, I think it originally belonged to Brother Dave. So, even though it isn't a "computer desk", and does not have a handy spot for the mouse or the keyboard (I use desk drawers for this function), I'm inclined to hang on to it. Sentimentallity and such, you understand.

Occasionally, with an inspiration strike, I'll post from work (as I am currently doing). May post picture of day job station in the near future. No time at the moment....

No comments: