Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Proof

Moleskine Proof
Just to prove I'm not slacking on the next installment of the Winfield serial, here's a picture of my Moleskine Journal™. On the recto, you see notes for the next installment. The verso has notes for the first installment.

To whet your appetite, here's a transcription of the first few lines of chickenscratch:
Sat eve
After McCutcheon—
Rtd to camp to get Harmonica belt
Went to Walnut Grove side
sought Anita & Richard's motor home
sought the corner where I had played Wed night
found the Carp Camp
With any luck, I hope to have those notes transcribed into a more prosaic form by this evening.

... If anyone is interested, I still have the sinus headache from Sunday. With the proper combination of drugs (Claritin, pseudoephrin, ibuprofen), I am able to keep it under the dibilitating level. I'm ambulatory, and I'm going to work. Brother Dave tells me Padre suffered from these as well. There's another story there, but I'll save it for later.

No comments: