Saturday, November 19, 2005

You're Invited

To my Half-Century Celebration tomorrow, Sunday, November 20, at 5:00 pm. My Semi-Centenial, if you prefer. If you are within reasonable driving distance of Edmond, Oklahoma, I hope you'll come join the festivities.

Main entertainment will be provided by The Basement Saints, featuring your correspondent on many lead vocals. If the Doc's faithful stead, Mina, is up to it, he will be there. Pretty good odds that Pam will be there, many folk from my church, coupla friends from work, and folk from my Traditional Music club. In other words, a fairly diverse crowd.

Write me for the address, if you think you can come.

In the words of my official paper-based invitation:
  • Bring your favorite comfort food to share.
  • Bring your musical instruments (tapping toes count).
  • Bring your well wishes, simles, and spirit of fun.
  • Your presence is the present.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all.

No comments: