Friday, December 16, 2005

Friday Five

From RevGalBlogPals
  1. Have you ever gotten a really good kiss under the mistletoe?
    In a word, no. Even though natural mistletoe grew near the apartment house my former spouse and I lived in. Such a missed opportunity!

  2. Do you know anyone who makes real eggnog, not the stuff from the carton? And if so, do you actually like it?
    You mean the stuff I get at Braum's isn't real?

  3. What's your favorite Christmas party album/CD ever?
    I've been missing the Firestone albums my parents had when I was a teen. Right now, my favorite is Windham Hill's Celtic Christmas, Vol. 3.

  4. Does your office/workplace have a party? Do the people there ever behave the way people in movies behave at office parties, which is to say, badly?
    We had our Christmas party today - a lovely catered meal. I have never been to a party similar to the ones depicted in the movies.

  5. If you have to bring something to a party, what is it likely to be? Do people like it?
    I have two things I personally cook: chili (using the Wick Fowler's mix) and three bean soup (with Polish kilbasa). Both these tend to be pretty popular. I sometimes will bring a dip from a local caterer; any one of their dishes (including dips) are exceptionally good.

No comments: