Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Color My Blog

Your Blog Should Be Blue

Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.

Amazing. It just so happens that blue is my favorite color, and is featured in a couple of different forms on this page. There's dark blue in the background of the whale pic (to your left), and light blue behind the title.

Feel free to agree or disagree with that discription of my blog. That's what the "comments" link is for. I think it's pretty darn close, but that might be due to the flattery effect.

All the links are blue of course, but that's fairly standard.

Once upon a time, when I was a pre-teen, I wanted to paint my bedroom Wedgewood Blue. This was because I liked blue, and I liked the sound of the word "wedgewood". Happily, Padre talked me out of this notion, pointing out how dark the room would be if all the walls were that dark a shade of blue.

The walls remained white. The walls of my current house are also white. The exterior trim is some shade of dark green. Where shall I paint blue to reflect the inner man?

And should that project come before or after I create the lawn labyrinth in my backyard?

I'm leaning toward the labyrinth. It's more likely to be completed.

No comments: