Monday, February 20, 2006

Haried Meme

[For some reason, every time I try to post this entry it disappears two days later. This is my third attempt.]
A number of people on the RevGalBlogPal ring have been doing the latest craze - the Johai Window, and it's dark cousin, the Nohari Window.

I've resisted as long as possible, until visiting with Sparks (in the RLP chatroom) convinced me the exercise has some value.

Plus, indulging in this meme gets me that much closer to achieving my goal of having entry #1,500 appear on March 23. I've been posting to this blog since that date in 2003. In the left side-bar, you may view what I consider to be the "best" entries of the first two years. Or, if you have considerable time to kill, you may read all the entries since 2003, week by week.

May the BlogGod have mercy on your immortal soul should you choose that latter option.

No comments: