Friday, March 03, 2006

Suburban Dawn

I've been passing this tree every morning, on my way to work. I've been consistently impressed by its majesty against the wakening sky.

Having some free time this morning, I walked the block or so to where this tree stands. There I was, wearing my black suede jacket, and poor-boy's cap (turned backwards, of course).

The street is not terribly busy (this was taken shortly after 7), so I was able to take a couple of shots while standing on the center line. I think this may be one of them.

I will be going to a Christian Education conference in about two hours. I mentioned this conference in passing a couple of entries back.

I've actually received a reprieve: originally, the organizers were asked to arrive by noon. Since only 3 or 4 of us could get to the conference at that hour, our arrival has been rescheduled to 2:00 p.m.

And how am I spending that found time? Surfing. Blogging. Of course.

Post #1440

No comments: