Friday, May 19, 2006

Animal Companion Friday


Sister

I am pleased to report that DJ is still speaking to me, even though I was gone for almost a week. She did have her Aunt Alexandria to watch her, so maybe that compensated.

It's even more impressive that she didn't get huffy about the amount of dog on my clothes. She was - as is her nature - curious, but she didn' t shun me.

Here we see an extreme close-up of Sister. Her companion, Fearless, is in the distant background. Sister loves to be petted, and I think she was trying to get the camera to pet her.

Another one of my photographic challenges was to capture a shot of the dogs close together. Although they get along quite well, they rarely lay down in close proximity. I do have one other shot of the ladies in which they are closer together, but I think this one is more charming.

No comments: