Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ms. Julian

Here's our favorite feline, just beginning her routine ablutions. Cute tongue, don't you think?

I've taken 22 pictures of my favorite model this week. Obsessed much? Well, you have to admit she's awfully cute. Plus, she's model thin.

I was worried about how thin she was, so I bought some Iams moist cat food. She chowed down, all right, but she didn't eat it all.

Clearly, she has a model's temperment and/or appetite.
In other news, you may have noticed I've removed a pair of posts from earlier this week. One was a poem, and the other was a detailed background on the poem, on the actual event which inspired the poem.

The poem, and event, concerned someone at church. A friend pointed out that I couldn't be absolutely sure this person, or an acquaintance of this person, wouldn't stumble on the entry. I still think it highly unlikely; I'm among a minority of cyber-savvy folk within my age group at church.

However, there was also a shade of meaning I was trying to convey, or a shade of feeling. And comments from other friends suggested I had not successfully conveyed that shade of feeling.
Meanwhile, Ms. Julian is marvelously tolerant of me. What they say about a cat's patience must be true.

No comments: