Friday, January 19, 2007

Blogroll Updated

I've made some minor changes to the blogroll in the sidebar.

I've reluctantly deleted the link to Ms. Candide's space ("F*r*l", aka "One For the Books"). I hope her choice to end her on-line presence is temporary, and will restore the link when her sabbatical is complete.

I've added La Pajaro, the space Birdie Jaworski recently started to record personal stories (in contrast to her Avon-related blog, Beauty Dish). I also recommend Birdie's poetry page, Bird Poems; I especially like "A Treatise on My Cowardice", posted January 6.

Finally, I've started my own subsidiary site (using the new, improved version of Blogger), titled "Jonah 365". This is part of a meme called "Project 365", where people commit to post an image every day. It seems an outgrowth of an idea originated at Photojojo, where the idea is to post a digital image; but a number of people have expanded the meme to include verbal descriptions. My first two entries, 1/347 and 2/347 are both verbal.

I've started this as a separate blog primarily to test the new version of Blogger. Additionally, my entries are likely to be even more radically quotidian than what I normally post here at "Love During Wartime," and therefore may not be of interest to as broad an audience.

So there's a link for Jonah 365 there in the sidebar. Click at will.

No comments: