Saturday, April 30, 2005

Dame Julian on the prowl


Click for larger image

This picture was also taken Thursday (4/28/05) evening. There is some blurring at the fore-legs, due to the fact that I am quickly turning to track the lady.

Taking a page from Ms. Candide, I have posted several more photos of our favorite feline in my Flickr Photojournal. On the right-hand side of the page is a link which allows you to see all the photos in my journal as a slide show, which I think is about the best way to view them.

Included in the Photojournal is this shot, which was taken this morning. You'll find a pair of pictures of this morning's sky, one taken of the sun rising in the ENE, and one taken of the waning moon, which appears to be a small half circle in the southern sky above a dancing of clouds.

No comments: