Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday's Cat

Companions
Here's another example of my on-going goal of adding some variety to these Cat Friday shots. The lovely Ms. Candide achieves variety by up-loading creatures other than her cats (e.g., toads, lamas, et al). I don't have the same sort of managerie available here in ex-urbia.

In this shot, the furry companions montage by way of a Photoshop abstraction. The image also fullfills DJ's request that she not be the only model on display in these pages.

Here's a version of the abstract without our images. I'm really having a lot of fun with Photoshop lately, as you might tell.

In other totally unrelated news, I'm attending my high school's 30th reunion this weekend. There's a picnic tonight, and a dance tomorrow. I plan to attend both, but will certainly attend the dance tomorrow - I already paid for it.

No comments: