Thursday, November 03, 2005

Auxillery Blog

I have started a blog in TypePad, mostly as an experiment. TypePad is offering a free 30-day trial, so I thought "What the heck".

I started the blog primarily to try out their software. This was in order to provide some tech support to Alexandria. All this is explained, in somewhat more detail, in the Welcome message I posted on Tuesday.

I sincerely doubt that I will have the energy to maintain two blogs for any period of time. And I have no intention of paying for a service I currently enjoy without charge from Blogger. So "Practicing Patience" will only exist for the 30-day trial period.

And, on the theory that focus will make a difference, that blog will be solely devoted to my artistic efforts (there are three images posted there now). "Love During Wartime" will be focused on my remaining interests, primarily politics, poetry, and religion - though not necessarily in that order.

No comments: