Monday, December 19, 2005

Meg's Four

Meg sprained her wrist a few days ago, and has been gamely typing blog entries with one hand. Unless you're a journalist in a 1930s newspaper movie, you probably don't hunt and peck with any great facility. Meg admits it's a major pain, and has asked her faithful readers to fill in by answering the following questions:
  1. Your best family Christmas tradition.
    At some point in my pre-teen years, I was put in charge of decorating the family tree - which was natural for many of those years. I would put several Firestone Christmas albums on the record changer, string popcorn, make paper chains, and wrap everything on the tree.
    I was also strongly in favor of Midnight Mass, and the tradition of opening one present following the Mass.

  2. What kind of coffee I should buy today? Suggest a drink.
    Starbucks' Peppermint Mocha looks interesting. Iced coffee might be good too, because nothing takes your mind off a sprained wrist quite like brain freeze.

  3. Your favourite carol or Christmas song.
    O Holy Night

  4. A good name for my New Year's goldfish.
    The one goldfish I've ever had did not live long. Therefore, I'm reluctant to advise on this extremely weighty matter. Given my nom de blog, however, I'm tempted to suggest "Levithan".

No comments: