Friday, June 16, 2006

Cat Friday

The lady poses. This shot was taken a little after 6 o'clock this morning.

We very nearly did not have a feline shot today. The photographer was a gardener last night. I totally broke up the ground in the little plot on the south side of the house last night. I started around 6 pm, and didn't quit until around 8. I had no trouble getting to sleep. In fact, I drifted off a bit after 9, as I lay on the couch.

Did have a struggle getting out of bed this morning. But here I am.

If you'll scroll down to my "New Moon Planting" post, you'll note that I've corrected the plant names. After a fashion. I tested the flowers on the taller plant, and sure enough, it's dill (as Sam suggested in her comment on the previous post). All I know about the other, at this point, is that it is not basil. The fronds have no discernable aroma, so no clues there.

Through it all, her royal catness has been very tolerant.

No comments: