Friday, October 22, 2004

Friday's Cat

Smile for the camera
The lady went in to be spayed this morning. I just got a call from the vet, and she's doing fine. I get very anxious about my own surgical procedures, so you can imagine how I felt about DJ getting one.

This slightly alterred picture was taken shortly before I put her in her carrier to go to the vet. If you can't tell, she's ready to play.

I get to pick her up this evening, on the way home from work. Since she will still be recovering from the pain medication, I expect she'll be a little quieter than normal. My primary instruction for the next few days, as a kitten nurse? Try to keep her calm.

A calm six-month old kitten. Right. Good luck.
As a trivial aside, I'll note that this entry makes my 801st. Think I can reach 1,000 before my two-year anniversary in March '05?

No comments: