Wednesday, July 16, 2003

Forget the source, read the editorial

Daisy-chaining led me to this editorial at MSNBC {ick!}. Eric Alterman takes the press to task for rolling over and behaving like an especially slutty female-dog-in-heat while the Administration rubbed its tummy. Interestingly, he mentions the same infamous little blue dress I reference below.

Must be the zeitgeist.


Might be a nice time to define what I mean by "daisy-chaining." Here's what I mean: I go to a site (blog or "regular"); if I like what I read, I click on any links included on the page. If the blog has a comment system (like Salon's) where commenters record their blog-links, I check them out (especially if I like their comments). I can lose myself in the screen for extended periods of time this way.

Hmmm. Might be time to take a walk.

No comments: