Saturday, October 14, 2006

Devotionals at Ordinary Time

Beginning today (Sat, Oct 14), I have meditations in the Ordinary Time collection of devotionals. These are availabe on-line at http://ordinarytimebook.blogspot.com, which is updated daily.
{I know, because I'm generally the one who insures the site is updated}

Today's (Oct 14), is a reflection on Psalm 22 ("My God, my God, why have you forsaken me"), with some discussion of different prophetic interpretations of the psalm.

Sunday's (Oct 15) is a brief poetic interpretation of Psalm 23.

On Monday, Oct 16, I examine some different postures for prayer, and consider what they might mean.

On Tuesday, Oct 17, I work my way toward an interpretation of the story told in Mk10:17-31 (rich man asks Jesus what he must do for eternal life).

Finally, on Wednesday, Oct 18, I consider the story of Jonah.

No comments: