Friday, October 27, 2006

Where I've Been

Despite potential evidence to the contrary (lack of blog posts), I'm still here. I am currently facilitating a writer's group at church. Part of my function is to make assignments (we're writing devotionals in response to the readings assigned in the RCL for Advent), and I feel duty-bound to write as well. So, my creative energy seems to be spent there.

I do plan to post my essays/devotionals here, come Advent. So, this may be something for you to look forward to, if you don't mind my religious reflections.

I'm also rehearsing, at least once a week, for a performance at a local coffee shop. Friend Ben and I have been practicing for about a month and a half, and I think we're pretty tight. Details are forth-coming, soon.

I do have some fresh shots of Dame Julian. I'll post one later today, time permitting.

No comments: