Monday, September 15, 2003

Free Postcard!

I wrote an extra Postcard Poem last Friday afternoon, and this time, you're going to have to click through to see it. It's only 15 seconds down-load time, and I think the image will be worth it.

What you will see is a domestic stained-glass window crafted by Connie Beckers, the erst-while Goddess of Glass. Connie's impressive stained glass work has graced two of the Postcards in this Postcard Poem series: “The Tao which can be spoken” and 30.August.03.

With the past postcards, I have selected one of Connie's works which best "fits" the poem I have written. In this case, I wrote a poem as a response to one of Connie's stained-glass works. Our agreement has been that I won't make a link live until Connie has approved the connection between poem and stained glass; she approved this poem this past Saturday.

Be sure to stop by Connie's website, www.goddessofglass.com and see more of her impressive work. When you do, leave her a note to let her know that jac (that's me!) sent you.
Connie is reciprocating the link through an e-mail to her customer base. If you came by way of Connie's e-mail, welcome! Drop a note & say hi!

No comments: