Monday, October 27, 2003

Blog Sweeps Week

The entries this week will more intentionally focus on poetry and poetics. Michael Wells, who blogs at StickPoetSuperhero has instituted a one-person "Sweeps Week" where he will read and rate nominated poetry sites. The only requirement is that the site "MUST be a blog that has some major poetry or poetics connection."

Although I began this site as a means to discuss current political issues, and to share my religious/philosophical musings, it has focused more on poetry for the past month or two. Believing this qualified me for Michael's sweep week, I asked my blog be entered.

So: when I don't have a new poem to share, I will post something older & discuss it. I might even return to reflecting on William Blake's “Proverbs of Hell” from The Marriage of Heaven & Hell.

Hi, Michael!

No comments: