Saturday, June 04, 2005

Brick (Thick As A)


Click for larger image

This is one of two bricks Pam gave me for Christmas last year. I'm fairly certain that Pam painted them.

There is one element Pam did not put on this brick. That's the red blotch just below the dove's head. That's my addition. Blood.

Got a little excited and careless doing yard work this morning. Nipped about a 16th inch from my left middle finger with the pruning shears. Hurt like the dickens.

You have any idea how hard it is to type with a bandage on one of your fingers? Teaches you patience at a whole new level.

What's really hard about this is that the folk music club is meeting tonight, and I've been practicing a piece (on the guitar) for the past two weeks. I might be able to type with a bandage on my finger, but fretting the guitar (which most do with their left hands)? Not happening.

So - I'll punt. Probably sing something acapella.

No comments: