Thursday, February 08, 2007

Status Report

I took my last steroid on Tuesday. My mental attitude is still positive. I don't feel like I'm on speed anymore. In fact, yesterday afternoon, I got extremely tired at work. As soon as I got home, I changed then lay down on the couch I slept for an hour and a half.

Now, part of that tiredness may have been due to "coming down" from the steroids. The other part may have been due to my assisting with a project which was due today. I have been working straight through the day (except for lunch break), with minimal "Internet breaks". This is actually a pleasant change of pace; I'm not paid a lot, but I do like feeling that I've earned it. And I appreciate feeling useful.

Between being busy at work and cat sitting, I haven't had time to revamp the appearance of "Love During Wartime". My goal is to work on it this Saturday.

Meanwhile, I've been posting pictures from this past weekend at my alternablog, Jonah 365. Go take a look and leave a trace.

1 comment:

The Other Gatekeeper said...

SO glad you're feeling well, Jonah. :)