Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Status Report

This is post number 1434. I only have sixty-six entries to go to hit 1500. Not counting today, there are 23 days until this blog's anniversary.

Can I post almost 3 entries per day?

As if that's not challenging enough, I've volunteered to pick up a couple of entries for the Ordinary Time book. Right - just when I should be focusing on writing for this venue, I'm writing for another one, which won't be seen until late this year.

But wait, there's more!

I'll be out of town this Friday and Saturday for an Education Conference. Incidentally, I'll be providing music for a service Friday evening.

AND ... I've been asked to write an article on this conference, which will likely be published locally (in state) and regionally.

And, oh yeah, I've got that whole nine to five thing going on, too.

I'm not complaining about any of this - just acknowledging my tendency to over-commit, at times.

Maybe it's time I start "padding" with more photographs. Transcribe one or two poems from my youth.

Surely, Ms. DJ is so special she deserves more than one photo per week (she's normally featured on "Cat Friday"). I've got a few photographs and digital art that I posted elsewhere that many of you may not have seen already.

Yep. Time to pull out the big guns.

No comments: