Thursday, March 17, 2005

Doctor Soon to Return

If my stats server is to be believed, my number one referrer is the "Nun of the Week", one of the many sub-divisions at Dr. Omed's Tent Show Revival. Others come by way of his "Scissor Dances" or T-Shirts.

There is an element of irony here, even more so than usual, because the beloved Atheistic Pope has not posted a new entry since February 7. Seems he tried to tweak some elements in the background, and the Radio XTML gods took offense.

However, even without updating, the Tent Show is ranked #3 on today's Salon list (as of 4 pm CDT), and number 18 overall. According to Salon's "Rankings by Page Reads", the good Doctor has had 314, 182 hits since he started his little venture. If Site Meter is accurate, I've had a little over 9 thousand page views.

Can you tell that I'm jealous?

I have long imagined folk who have gone to his site to view the salacious nuns coming here and feeling disappointed. They probably feel even more disappointed since no new nuns have been dancing at the tent show for the past month.

I shudder to think what fans of naughty nuns hope to find at a web-log titled "Love During Wartime."

Anyway, good news, folk. The good doctor and anti-pope is reportedly performing the traditional sacrifices even as we speak. Let the man speak for himself:

I am still among the living. I hope to fix the self-inflicted glitch I created on the blog server this weekend, goddess willing. Doubt it not, His Loveliness the Pope of the Seven Day Atheist Aztec Baptist Synod will return in fire and wrath (refreshed from his virtual sabbatical) to smite the heretic Bushites...

Ego Pater Omed. Da lifnei mi atah omed.

Dr. Omed with Crow
Your public awaits, mon frere. And more than a few nuns.

No comments: