Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Best Of

I have finally gotten around to archiving the "Best of" this past year's entries. The index page is here.

As you'll see, there are only five entries in the "Prose" category, and ten in the "Poetry" category. The challenge I had with the prose selections was the fact that so many of my prose entries this past year were parts of on-going series (e.g., "Watonga" and "Rosary"). One of those five represent a nomination made by Sam; she was especially touched by an entry concerning my mother which was part of the "Rosary" series. At least, I'm pretty sure that's the entry she's referring to.

I may add other prose selections to that "Best Of" page as time goes on. There's an entry from the Winfield series that I think is especially representative of the whole. There's also a couple of entries concerning Padre, which were part of the Rosary series, which may be worth high-lighting.

In any case, give the pages a look. Let me know whether you agree or disagree. I'm still accepting nominations, especially for the prose category.

By the way, speaking of the "Rosary" series, I may soon have that entire series available as a PDF document. Let me know if you're interested in that.

No comments: