Wednesday, May 18, 2005

These Three Things

New filler meme, picked up from Reverend Mother:

Three names you go by:
James
Jac
Hi, there!

Three screen names you've had:
Jonah
Jason
Jeremiah

Three physical things you like about yourself:
Sensitive eyes
Gentle hands
Graying beard

Three physical things you dislike about yourself:
Surgical scar
Funky toe nails (don't ask)
Balding pate

Three parts of your heritage:
Celtic (Scotch/Irish)
Germanic (probably)
Comanche (~64%)

Three things you are wearing right now:
Green shirt
Bolo tie (with desert scene)
James Avery Celtic Cross

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
Leonard Cohen
Small Potatoes
John McCutcheon
(these are subject to change)

The last three songs you listened to:
I went to a chamber music concert last night, but I can't remember the names of all the pieces. Two Bach cantatas, and three pieces by Heitor Villa-Lobos. Also heard a bit of Bach's "Air on a G String" this morning, along with a portion of Bach's "Coffee Cantata".

Three things you want in a relationship:
Companionship
Emotional/Physical Intimacy
Hot animal passion (I'm a guy, ok?)

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeals to you:
Friendly face
Long soft hair
Compassion

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Music
Poetry
Writing (includes blogging & surfing for ideas)

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Nap
Take a walk
Find romance

Three things that scare you:
Heights
Wasps (well, I have a healthy respect for them)
The current administration

Three of your everyday essentials:
Water
Coffee
Down time

Three careers you have considered or are considering:
Computer support person
Freelance writer
Ordained clergy

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Ireland
Denver, Colorado
New York (maybe en route to Ireland)

Three kids' names you like:
Ian
Sally
Andrew

Three things you want to do before you die:
Visit Ireland
Publish a book
Win the lottery (the means of accomplishing the first two)

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
When I feel attacked, my gut instinct is to respond with physical violence
I have a beard
I have been known to spit on occasions

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
I can cry
I like pretty stuff
I have had my petty moments

Three celebrity crushes:
Sela Ward
Wynona Ryder
Julianne Moore

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
Dr. Omed
Sam
Nancy

No comments: