Wednesday, June 11, 2003

Care to Comment?

Assuming I've pushed the proper buttons, and made the proper sacrifices, you should now be able to add comments, thanks to our friends at Haloscan. The thing I enjoy most about reading other blogs is reading the comments people have made on different entries. Really been wishing I could do that here. Well, wish me luck!

Speaking of comments, Dr. Omed took space on his blog to respond to one of my comments. I sometimes lurk over there under the mythonym "Jonah" (one of the funnier books of the Bible). I encourage you to visit Dr. Omed's Tent Show once or twice a week; that's why it's one of the standing links to the left.

Another blog that I regularly visit is Real Live Preacher. The focus is definitely more on the quotidian than theology, but that's why I like it.

No comments: