- Are you a regular patron of dentists' offices?
dentist? what is this "dentist" thing you speak of?
I haven't been to the dentist in over *mumble* years. I think my teenage experience with my orthodontist scarred me for life.
- Whatever became of your wisdom teeth?
I'm not sure they ever came in.
- Favorite thing to eat that's BAAAAAD for your teeth.
[Sings] "I like candy ...." And cake. And chocolate. And sweets. And ....
- Ever had oral surgery? Commiserate with me.
I did have a root canal, sometime in my late teens or twenties. As I recall, it was not quite as traumatic as advertised.
- "I'd rather have a root canal than _________________."
I'm speechless. Guess I'd have another one, if my life depended on it. Or if I were in severe pain. I'm a wimp that way.
I refer you to my response to the first question. However, I have started chewing a stick of Ice Breakers after lunch. A friend got me started on this habit.