Wednesday, April 21, 2004

“Best Of” Now Available

Not that I suppose anyone has been chomping at the bit, but I've finally completed a mini-site which compiles what I believe are the best entries I've posted over the past year (March 03 – March 04).

Click here for the "Home Page"

I'm afraid I was left to my own devices, as there were no nominations for best entries (insert appropriate Eyore-quality sigh here). I had a couple of criteria as I selected the entries: (1) entries I still liked upon re-reading; and (2) entries which received positive feed-back when they were posted.

The first two choices (listed under "Prose" on the home page) reflect firsts — the first entry on the blog, and the first poem I posted.

Here's the complete list:
Prose
  1. First Post
  2. First Poem
  3. On Forgiveness
  4. Meeting George Wallace
  5. Who Am I This Time?
  6. What's in a Name,II
  7. Happy Birthday, St. Leonard
  8. Today's Holy Reading
  9. Belated Lectio
  10. Automatic Apocalypse
Poetry
  1. Beautiful Hands
  2. My beloved is handsome
  3. It's 4 a.m.
  4. She sleeps in beauty
  5. Door Open
  6. America, the Lost
  7. Storm at Midnight
  8. rosary guitar
  9. Ruby Stars
  10. Jonquil Dreams
Lastly, grateful props to Ms. Candide (of the late, lamented Thistle & Hemlock for her support and advice.

No comments: