Friday, June 02, 2006

Friday's Cat

DJ near Bolivia
DJ and I got a good nap when I got home from work yesterday. As soon as I had changed, I became one with the couch. Shortly after, DJ became one with my chest. It was a quite homey scene. I slept for an hour, she slept at least a half hour longer.

Of course, this provided DJ with considerable energy for running back and forth the remainder of the evening. I was lucky to catch this shot with minimal blur. It was taken with my high-powered Digital SLR; f-stop 5.6, don't recall what the shutter speed was. I was also playing with an ISO of 1000. Not sure how much influence those ISO settings play with a digital camera, so I indulged in an experiment.

Behind and to the right of our lady is a guitar case Elsie brought back from Bolivia. It's too small for any of my guitars - I suspect it was made for a parlor-sized guitar. But it does add some color to my living space.

No comments: