Saturday, June 24, 2006

Why I've Been Gone

I've been out of town since Tuesday afternoon. I had a pressing project on Tuesday, so didn't have time to notify you, faithful reader, that I would be out of pocket for three days. Sans computer, sans internet access.

I went with a group of other people from my church to offer Vacation Bible School in Watonga, OK, a barely-there community about an hour west of OKC (as the raven flies). This is the third year I've made this "mission trip," and I've posted somewhat obsessively detailed reports in the past. Compared to past years, this VBS was rather low key in some respects. The report may turn out to be more brief than in the past.

In any case, I'm back. I have some pictures to share. One in particular, of a craft created by one of the children attending our VBS, may prove to be of special interest. Especially to Pam.

No comments: