Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Hmmm....

Off-hand, I'd guess Jim Behrle didn't get the memo about the FBI monitoring weblogs. Within two entries (Sunday, Nov 7 and Monday, Nov 8), he threatens a certain leader's life, and suggests the performance of an aberant sexual act with same leader.

In other news, Augustine envisions our handsome leader as being a rocking horse winner (see entry for Nov 6). Pay especial note to the demiurge masquerading as JC.

I'm watching for some credible information that Diebold made good on its promise to deliver Ohio to our handsome leader, but have yet to see anything beyond suspicions and free-floating paranoia. Either of which seem appropriate responses to the times, but I prefer to maintain a skosh of sanity in this insane age.

Until such information comes to light, I will no longer use deragotory terms when referring to our handsome leader. Can't quite call him "President", though he appears to have won the popular vote and the electoral college. But, I won't call him Busch or "Resident" anymore. Nor even "Chimp".

I'll stick with "Handsome Leader" or "Chickenhawk-in-Chief" henceforth.

After all, I'd rather not receive a visit from the FIB or the SS.

No comments: